Pulse is seeking a Registered Mental Health Nurse / RMN to work day shifts in a Mental Health Unit in Sittingbourne, Kent. The unit has 2 wards, of which all patients are over the age of 65, consisting of both male and female patients.
Responsibilities will include assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for specified residents to ensure continuity of care. The Registered Mental Health Nurse should also be well presented, have excellent communication skills and be able to learn quickly.
You will also be expected to maintain the highest possible standards of care and to preserve the dignity and confidence of the patient at all times.
Pulse requires you the RMN to have:
- Registeration with the NMC
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- At least 6 months recent experience working in a Mental Health Unit
Pulse can offer you:
- Regular, flexible hours - Lots of day shifts available
- Free ongoing training
- Support from a friendly and approachable recruitment team
- Free daily payroll service
- Referral scheme – earn £250* for every nurse or midwife that you recommend to Pulse
- Fast track registration – earn up to £250* when you complete your registration within 4 weeks
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self – booking system
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.