Pulse has been providing a high standard of service providing nurses to the NHS and private sectors since 1987. Pulse prides itself in the standard of service to both candidates and clients. We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) in Worthing, Sussex, with flexibility working days, nights and weekends, updating your availability with us at Pulse is easier than ever with our new ipoint app where you can update your availability to suit your requirements.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs)
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
If you’re interested in joining Pulse and seeing the great opportunities we have for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) do not hesitate to get in touch and one of our team members will contact you as soon as possible’
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.