RMN with acute experience
Are you an experienced Registered Mental Health nurse (RMN) looking for the flexibility of full time agency? Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated, compassionate and reliable RMN’s with experience working in an acute setting, to work block booking shifts at our NHS client in Hull. We can offer you the flexibility to self-book shifts online to suit your lifestyle, while earning extra money and gaining experience working in other hospitals.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers and has been established for almost 30 years. Pulse place nurses in both NHS and Private trusts all over the UK.
Why join Pulse Nursing Agency?
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
Experience / Requirements of an RMN:
- PMVA and/or MAPA training (or equivalent restraint training).
- Minimum of six months recent experience, as an RMN in an acute setting.
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, references and Occupational Health.
- Current NMC Registration.
- Able to work efficiently and excellent communication skills.
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated.
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse, please get in touch. Once you register your details, we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.