Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people. We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work in Winchester and surrounding areas of Hampshire for Ad hoc shifts and short term placements. At Solant they always endeavour to maintain their focus on providing safe, effective and quality services and pride themselves on being a learning organisation.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Current NMC registration.
- Minimum of Six months minimum post registration experience.
Pulse can help offer you many great opportunities, like this one. If you would like to see what opportunities we could have for you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.