Are you looking for flexibility days and nights working for one of our leading mental health trusts.
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts across the UK. We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) for ad hoc and block booking shifts working in and around Weston-Super-Mare and surrounding areas in Somerset.
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs):
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
- Flexible – part-time nursing and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) and you know any nurses who may be interested in joining Pulse, please click here to let us know and receive our bonus benefits!
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.