Pulse has been providing a high standard of service providing nurses to the NHS and private sectors since 1987. Pulse prides itself in the standard of service to both candidates and clients We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) to work with us in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. The shifts available are day shifts. Our priority is to help dedicated and highly skilled nurses find shifts that will help them gain more experience to work towards enhancing their career.
At Hertfordshire Partnership they provide health and social care for over 400,000 people with mental ill health, physical ill health and learning disabilities across Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Norfolk and North Essex.
Why choose Pulse?
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNS):
- Current registration to the NMC
- 6 months minimum experience in Mental Health
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in the Hertfordshire area and are interested, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.