Pulse are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN's) to work with one of the largest health trusts in Hertfordshire.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to several NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), for ad hoc to line of work shifts working in Welwyn Garden City and surrounding areas of Hertfordshire.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNS) are required to have:
- Six months minimum post registration experience.
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
Contact me today to find out more information regarding these exciting roles in the Hertfordshire area.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.