Are you a registered mental health nurse (RMN) looking to take the next step into ward management? Or perhaps you’re already an RMN ward manager who is looking to change career?
Pulse is working alongside an established organisation to recruit an RMN ward manager for one of their unique hospitals based in London.
The hospital has over 70 beds and cares for patients with all types of mental health conditions including but not exclusive to depression, anxiety, psychosis as well as eating disorders and addictions. The service offers both inpatient and outpatient settings.
The successful candidate will be primarily based on the eating disorders unit.
Roles and responsibilities included but not exclusive of:
- Administering medication
- Attending multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Formulating care plans for the individual patient to aid their recovery
- Taking the lead with implementing any new service development
- Lead in investigations
- Be responsible for all ordering of supplies
Skills and experience:
- NMC registered
- RMN qualified
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a team leader, charge nurse or deputy ward manager
RMN’s working at this hospital will also benefit from:
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous annual leave
- Career progression and fully funded mentorship courses
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Generous pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.