Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals across the UK for Registered Mental Health Nurse's (RMN). Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses with Acute experience, to work ad hoc shifts or/and temporary placements in various locations in Torbay and surrounding area's of South Devon. We can offer you a variety of healthcare settings and shifts to suit your skills and lifestyle.
We offer our Registered Mental Health Nurses the following benefits:
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay.
- iPoint online system for self-booking shifts and updating availability.
- Daily payroll service- Preferred Payment options available*
- Free Mandatory Training - Practical and eLearning Sessions.
- Revalidation support and guidance service.
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Designated bookings consultant.
- Fast online Registration process
Registered Mental Health Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current registration.
- Six months minimum post registration experience in an Acute Mental Health Setting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High standards of compassionate care to patients.
- PMVA or equivalent training Essential.
- Clinical reference’s covering the last Twelve months employment*.
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty or need to find our more information about rolls like the above, Please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.