Pulse nursing are currently looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) to join our nursing agency working in Devon. We are looking for compassionate and experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) to work various temporary shifts and short term placements.
Our new free app iPoint is there to let you work around your lifestyle. It lets you have first pick of all shifts that become available for highly competitive rates of pay. It also lets you choose your availability to work around your commitments.
Pulse is a leading UK agency, having provided staffing solutions since 1987. Making sure their clients and candidates are helped to the highest of standards.
Why join Pulse Nursing?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
Registered Mental Health Nurses are required to have:
- NMC current and valid registration
- Six months minimum experience
- Recent experience working in a mental health surroundings
- PMVA or equivalent restraint training
- Great communication skills on all levels
- Highest standard of compassionate care to all patients
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available, please apply below and one of our team will contact you to discuss more.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.