Are you looking for ad-hoc shifts? At Pulse we are recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses’ (RMN’s) in Thatcham and surrounding areas of Berkshire.
Our priority at Pulse is to help dedicated and highly skilled nurses find shifts that will help them gain more experience to work towards enhancing their career.
We offer our Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) competitive rates of pay and a number of other great benefits.
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNS):
- Must have a current NMC registration
- Must have at least 6 months' experience on Medical wards over the last 2 years
If you know someone looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation. Please click here for more details.
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in Thatcham and are interested in joining Pulse, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.