Pulse Nursing is looking for an enthusiastic Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work within NHS Hospitals based in Swindon. The ad-hoc shift pattern is well-suited to nurses looking for flexibility in their lifestyle.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) you will be required to demonstrate excellent clinical skills, comprehensive knowledge of nursing and have the ability to care for a patient from admission to discharge. Taking pride in the nurses we place, we want nurses who are compassionate, caring and hard working in any task they complete.
About Pulse Nursing
Pulse Nursing specialises in recruiting the best healthcare professionals in the UK. We are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people in the right jobs.
Our priorities are identifying highly-skilled candidates to work for our clients, supporting them in delivering patient-centred care or student focused education, and supporting them in achieving their professional aspirations.
Our skilled recruitment consultants work in partnership with our candidates to find the right positions for their training and experience.
Registered Mental Health Nurses are required to have:
- A current NMC registration
- Minimum of six months post-registration experience
- Valid PMVA training
- Clinical references covering the last twelve months of employment
What Pulse Nursing can offer you
- A responsive and reliable recruitment service around the clock
- Working for an agency with an industry leading reputation for the highest standards of quality
- Rewards for recommending colleagues and friends – up to £250 for every referral you send us*
- Quick and convenient online recruitment process
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse, please get in touch. Once you register your details, we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.