Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) looking for flexible ad -hoc shifts?
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to several NHS trusts across the UK. We are currently recruiting Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to work with us in the Swindon area and surrounding area's of Wiltshire. Our priority at Pulse is to help motivated highly skilled nurses to gain more experience within in their career.
Why choose Pulse?
- Flexible – Part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles to fit your requirements.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into the suitable shifts which suit you, and update your availability with our app – ipoint
- 24/7 – Contact our dedicated team at any time.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella .
Requirements for Mental Health Nurses (RMNs):
- Current registration to the NMC
- 6 months minimum experience in Mental Health
- Up to date PMVA training
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in the Wiltshire area and are interested, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.