Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to several NHS trusts across the UK. We are currently recruiting Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to work with us in Avon and Wiltshire Partnership, they provide the highest quality of mental healthcare that promotes recovery and hope. The work is temporary and locum, with shifts varying from days to nights and ideally, we would like you to start immediately. Our priority at Pulse is to help motivated highly skilled nurses to gain more experience within in their career.
Why choose Pulse?
- Flexible – Part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles to fit your requirements.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into the suitable shifts which suit you, and update your availability with our app – ipoint
- 24/7 – Contact our dedicated team at any time.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella .
Requirements for Mental Health Nurses (RMNs):
- Current registration to the NMC
- 6 months minimum experience in Mental Health
- Up to date PMVA training
If you are a Mental Health Nurse and are interested, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.