Are you looking to relocate to Suffolk? Or perhaps you reside in Suffolk and are looking for a new opportunity?
Pulse is working alongside a specialist mental health rehabilitation organisation to recruit a registered mental health nurse (RMN), registered general nurse (RGN) or a registered learning disability nurse (RNLD) for their unique service based in Suffolk.
The rehabilitation hospital has under 10 beds and provides specialist care for adult female patients with anorexia nervosa or mixed eating disorder symptoms.
Newly qualified RMN’s, RGN’s and RNLD’s are welcome to apply. They provide substantial training and development.
Additionally, they offer a relocation package and visa sponsorship for any overseas nurses wishing to apply.
Roles and responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual care plans
- Monitoring, supporting and assessing residents’ physical and physiological needs
- Administering medication
- Relating to relatives and carers with empathy giving information, support and advice
Skills and experience:
- NMC registered
- RMN, RGN or RNLD qualified
- Newly qualified nurses welcome to apply – they will invest in you
RMN’s, RGN’s or RNLD’s working in this service will also benefit from:
- Competitive salary of £35,100 per year (£18 per hour)
- Generous annual leave
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Relocation packages
- Visa sponsorships
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.