Are you looking for stability and guaranteed weekly work? We have a number of lines of work, working a large mental health provider in the Hertfordshire area.
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and we wouldn’t be able to excel without their compassionate hard work and support. We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) in Stevenage and surrounding areas of Hertfordshire, who are interested in lines of work (block bookings).
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN's):
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a Mental Health setting.
- NMC Registration
Why choose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
- Supportive – Specialist re validation support and access to free optional training.
Pulse can help offer you many great opportunities, like this one. If you would like to see what opportunities we could have for you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.