Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We can offer you an exciting opportunity to work with established teams in a variety of settings to match your experience. We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNS) in South sea and surrounding areas of Hampshire.
Requirements for a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Supportive – specialist re validation support and access to high quality training and development
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in South-sea and are interested in this role, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this and other roles like it. Alternatively if the South sea area is not suitable for you, click here to see other locations we cover. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.