Pulse Nursing are currently seeking Band 5 Community Psychiatric Nurses CPN to work within the community team for a variety of ad-hoc shifts based in Southampton.
Our client is the main provider of community service to people living in Portsmouth, Southampton and parts of Hampshire. We are also the main provider of mental health services to people living in Portsmouth. They work with adults and older people with physical or mental health problems and provide care in the community.
We are looking for dedicated, compassionate and reliable Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN/CPN)’s who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings. Long day, twilight and night shifts available.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
*Terms & conditions apply
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.