Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We can offer you an exciting opportunity to work with established teams in a variety of settings to match your experience. We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work day and night shifts within Southampton and surrounding areas of Hampshire. At University Hospital Southampton NHS Foundation Trust provides services to some 1.9 million people living in Southampton and south Hampshire, plus specialist services such as neurosciences, cardiac services and children's intensive care to more than 3.7 million people in central southern England and the Channel Islands.
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNS):
- NMC current registration.
- Six months minimum post registration experience within the past 2 years.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
Pulse can help offer you many great opportunities, like this one. If you would like to see what opportunities we could have for you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.