Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) looking for flexible shifts, days, nights and weekends?
At Pulse our priority is to help dedicated and highly skilled nurses find shifts that will help them gain more experience to work towards enhancing their career. We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses’ (RMN) to work in Slough and surrounding areas of Berkshire we have a verity of shifts to offer.
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses’ (RMN):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
- Excellent communication skills
Why choose to work with us at Pulse?
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting role for Registered Mental Health Nurses’ (RMN) then please get in touch by completing the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
T’s & C’s Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.