Pulse Nursing have an exciting opportunity for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work a number of day shifts in Sheffield.
We are searching for experienced and compassionate RMN’s to join Pulse Nursing, and in return you receive highly competitive rates of pay.
Pulse is one of the UK’s leading staffing agencies, providing nurses to a number of NHS Trusts and Private companies since 1987.
What we look for in our RGM’s:
- Current NMC Registration
- 6 months minimum experience
- Recent experience working in a mental health surroundings
- PMVA or equivalent restraint training
- Great communication skills on all levels
- Highest standard of compassionate care to all patients
Why should you choose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If this job is of any interest to you, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss this and possible other opportunities we may have for you.
T&C’s apply *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.