Pulse are working alongside an established neurological health care company to recruit a Service Manager qualified as a registered general nurse (RGN), registered mental health nurse (RMN) or a registered learning disability nurse (RNLD) for one of their outstanding services based in Buckinghamshire.
The service has over 20 beds and provides specialist neurological care to patients who cannot be supported in more traditional nursing homes.
The successful service manager RGN, RMN or RNLD will be responsible for the day to day governance and management of a service with patients who have conditions including but not limited to: Alzheimer’s disease, Huntington’s disease, Pick’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, vascular dementia, acquired and traumatic brain injuries.
Roles and responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Immediate line management responsibility for clinical managers and oversight of all supervision and management of staff within area of responsibility
- Oversight of safe staffing levels
- Responsibility for all KPI’s
- Accountable for resource management and stock control
- Ensuring that services in area of responsibility meet the registration requirements of the CQC
Skills and experience:
- NMC registered
- RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience of service management
Clinical managers working in this service will also benefit from:
- Competitive salary of £50,000 per year
- Bonuses paid based on outcome of KPI’s
- Generous annual leave
- Employer contributory pension scheme
- Relocation packages
- Visa sponsorships
- Subsidised meals
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.