Pulse is a leading UK agency, having provided staffing solutions since 1987, making sure their clients and candidates are helped to the highest standards. We are recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work in the Salisbury and surrounding areas of Wiltshire, for Ad hoc shifts and short-term placements. Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust (AWP) provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people living in Bath and North East Somerset (B&NES), Bristol, North Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Swindon and Wiltshire.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Current NMC registration.
- Minimum of Six months minimum post registration experience.
Pulse can help offer you many great opportunities, like this one. If you would like to see what opportunities we could have for you, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.