Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN's) required for a leading hospital in the Reading area.
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and we wouldn’t be able to excel without their compassionate hard work and support. We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) in Reading and surrounding areas of Berkshire.
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
If you’re interested in joining Pulse and seeing the great opportunities, we have for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) in Reading. Please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch with you shortly.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.