Pulse has an number of exciting opportunities for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to work a range of night and long day shifts in Berkshire, with short term placements/block bookings available.
We're looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) who are passionate about their profession and delivering a high standard of patient care.
Registered Mental Health Nurse requirements:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
- Rio Card and EMPA required
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care
Benefits for Registered Mental Health nurses:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on-going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
Join Pulse, a leading UK nursing agency. If you'd like to hear more about this role or other opportunities in your area, please get in touch with the team or complete the form below and someone will be in touch to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.