We have great opportunities available for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN's) in the Plymouth area.
Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people. We are currently recruiting for RMNs to work with us in Plymouth and surrounds areas of Devon, offering you a range of shifts available for you to work around your commitments.
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNS):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you know any friend who may be interested in joining pulse, please click here to recommend them and receive our cash reward*.
If you’re a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in Devon and are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and we will contact you to discuss.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.