Pulse Nursing is currently supporting a large NHS Trust with their mental health services based in Paddington area
The Trust provides supportive and therapeutic environments to promotes the physical, emotional and mental well-being of their patients during their stay.
We are looking to support the Trust further and are currently recruiting RMNs to support our client on an Ad-hoc , weekly and ongoing basis.
Registered Mental Health Nurse requirements:
- NMC current registration
- PMVA trained
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting with a minimum of 6 months experienc
What Pulse offers
We have a range of benefits and support functions in place for all our staff including
- Quick and convenient recruitment process with our online platform and face to face options available
- Specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
- First class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Ease of booking shifts with our online app- Ipoint
If you'd like to hear more about this role or other opportunities in your area, please complete the form below and someone will be in touch to discuss your requirements in more detail.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.