Pulse Nursing Agency is currently recruiting for highly skilled RMN’s to come and join our Agency to work shifts in an acute setting, in hospitals in the Nottinghamshire areas. Joining Pulse Nursing is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work flexible shifts to fit around their current job role, life style or for someone who enjoys the freedom and control of managing their own work load, giving them maximum flexibility.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers and has been established for almost 30 years. Pulse place nurses in both NHS and Private trusts all over the UK.
Why register with Pulse Nursing Agency?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) are required to have:
- PMVA and/or Mappa training (or equivalent restraint training)
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- Minimum of six months recent experience, as an RMN in an acute setting
- Must have worked in a role as an RMN in the last twelve months
- Able to work efficiently and excellent communication skills
- Clinical references covering the last three years employment
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, evidence of Occupation Health immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
- Current NMC Registration
If this role is of any interest to you, please apply below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss as soon as.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.