Our Client, a private sector a low secure facility is currently recruiting Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN). The hospital provides inpatient CAMHS services, for children and adolescents of both genders aged 12 – 18 with a range of mental health disorders.
The ideal Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) must be:
• Looking to work at least 1 agency shift per week
• Registered with the NMC
• An effective communicator
Pulse can offer you:
• Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
• Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
• A friendly, nurse led office team.
• A dedicated case manager for each client.
• Flexible working opportunities.
• A shift rota given a month in advance.
• The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
• Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
• Holiday pay.
• Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
• A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
• On-going support is provided
• Specialist training is provided
• In-depth knowledge of our clients
• We provide continuity of work
• Daily Payroll service
• Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
• Free Mandatory training
• Fast Track registration
• Ipoint app allowing you to access to Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day
If you are interested in temporary work, enter your details and member of our recruitment team will be in touch
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.