Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) looking to work in North London through an agency?
We are looking for Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) to work in North London (Barnet, Enfield & Haringey, St Anne’s etc). Pulse has numerous flexible and rewarding opportunities for our agency staff such as working in more than one location.
The role of an agency Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) will include you building relationships with patients, relatives and carers. You will be expected to provide support to hospital staff by helping promote and support patient’s recovery.
We offer flexible shifts depending on whether you would prefer earlies, days, or nights. You can book your own shifts through our app or you will have the option to call our dedicated bookings team who can find shifts that accommodate to you.
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- You will be required to asses and talk to patients about their problems, develop plans on delivering their care
- PMVA Trained
- Administering medications, managing intravenous lines, observing and monitoring patients' conditions, maintaining records and communicating with doctors.
- The post holder will work as part of a team to provide a safe, effective, efficient care environment for patients, relatives and carers.
- Must be able to provide 2 clinical references to cover the past 3 years of employment.
Why Join Pulse Nursing Agency?
- Self Booking– update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive– be the first to access the best choice of ad hoc shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable– faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy recruitment process – candidates can meet face to face with their recruiter or complete their recruitment in the comfort of their own home
- Flexible working – you can choose your own shifts which helps promote a respectable work/life balance
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.