Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) looking for work in Buckinghamshire?
Our priority is to help dedicated and highly skilled nurses find shifts that will help them gain more experience to work towards enhancing their career. We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses’ (RMN’s) who are looking for flexible shifts working weekdays, evenings and weekends shifts which will suit your life style in Milton Keynes and surrounding areas of Buckinghamshire.
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNS):
- Current registration to the NMC
- 6 months minimum experience in Mental Health
- Provide 2 clinical references from recent experience
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in Milton Keynes and surrounding areas of Buckinghamshire and are interested, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. However, if this is not the area you’re looking for please still contact Pulse to discuss. We look forward to hearing from you.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.