Pulse are currently in HIGH DEMAND for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) who are compassionate, organised, and committed about delivering the best possible performance in Kent
We have a variety of shifts available from:
And enough shifts to suit full time agency workers!
Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Requirements:
Must be registered with the NMC
Must have at least twelve months clinical experience in Mental Health
Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
What Pulse can offer General Nurses:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in joining Pulse, please apply below to hear from one of our team members shortly. We will look forward to hearing from you soon
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.