Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for qualified Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) with experience working in an acute setting, to work ad hoc shifts in the Lincolnshire areas. We can offer you the flexibility to self-book shifts online to suit your lifestyle, while earning extra money and gaining experience working in other hospitals.
Pulse Nursing are a leading supplier of healthcare professionals to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, with an award-winning reputation.
Pulse requires a Registered Mental Health Nurse to have:
- PMVA and/or Mappa training (or equivalent restraint training)
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- Minimum of six months recent experience, as an RMN in an acute setting
- Must have worked in a role as an RMN in the last twelve months
- Able to work efficiently and excellent communication skills
- Clinical references covering the last three years employment
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, evidence of Occupation Health immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
- Current NMC Registration
What Pulse can offer you?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse, please get in touch. Once you register your details, we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.