Exciting new opportunities for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN's) in Northamptonshire. Looking for flexible shifts working days, nights and weekends.
Our priority is to help dedicated and highly skilled nurses find shifts that will help them gain more experience to work towards enhancing their career. We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses’(RMN’s) in Kettering and surrounding areas of Northamptonshire.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNS):
- Current registration to the NMC
- 6 months minimum experience in Mental Health
- Provide 2 clinical references from recent experience
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in Kettering and surrounding areas of Northamptonshire and are interested, please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. However, if this is not the area you’re looking for please still contact Pulse to discuss. We look forward to hearing from you.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.