Pulse has a number of flexible and rewarding opportunities for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNS) at the Collingham Child & Family Impatient Centre in central London (nearest tube station High Street Kensington).
Were looking for band 5 and band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) with CAMHS experience to care and supervise children. You'll be working an average of 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Sunday and will be able to take your pick of flexible shifts whether it be days, earlies or nights.
What will be involved?
The team at Collingham Child and Family Centre have a unique model of care for children with a wide range of complex and severe mental health problems.
Assisting the Unit Manager, you will be responsible for carrying out the day to day care of patients, taking a lead role in managing a caseload of children, junior staff, and the planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing treatment programmes.
Benefits for RMNs:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy - convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.