Pulse has several flexible and rewarding opportunities for Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) at Hillingdon Hospital in West London (nearest station West Drayton railway station).
Hillingdon Hospital provides a safe, supportive and therapeutic environment which promotes the physical, emotional and mental well-being of all patients during their stay. and we’re looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) who are passionate about their profession and delivering a high standard of patient care.
We have various shift available Early, Long days, Nights, Weekends.
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) requirements:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care
Why Join Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into reward
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting role, please get in touch today or complete the form below. I look forward to hearing from you.
*Terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.