We are working along side a leading mental health trust in the Hertfordshire area, are you looking for a new challenge?
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to several NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We are currently looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), for ad hoc to block booking shifts working in various NHS settings in Hertford and surrounding area's in Hertfordshire.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN's):
- NMC current registration.
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in Hertfordshire and are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available at these highly competitive rates of pay, please apply and a member of the team will contact you shortly.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.