Pulse is offering exciting new career prospects for Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) around Hastings. We have an exciting opportunity to work for a large health trust in a medium sized district hospital with good transport links.
We are now recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in the Hastings and surrounding areas of Sussex. The shifts will include a mixture of days, lates and nights on an adhoc/temporary basis.
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs)
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
In return you can expect:
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in the Hastings and surrounding area, please give apply below and a member of the team will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.