Are you a registered mental health nurse (RMN) looking for a new challenge to relocate and work in the Channel Islands?
Pulse are working alongside a government run hospital to recruit an RMN for one of their specialist acute adult mental health services in the Channel Islands.
Based off the coast of France, the hospital is set in the beautiful, picturesque landscape of the Channel Islands. The service cares for mixed adult patients aged 18 years and over with moderate to severe mental health problems.
Newly qualified RMN’s are welcome to apply. They are willing to invest and train in your career.
Roles and responsibilities included but not exclusive of:
- Administering medication
- Partaking in ward rounds
- Meeting with the multi-disciplinary team (MDT) to converse about the best course of care for a patient
Skills and experience:
- NMC registered
- RMN qualified
- No experience required – they are willing to invest in learning
RMN’s working in the Channel Islands will also benefit from:
- A competitive salary up to £34,173 per year
- Annual bonus of £1,167
- Additional bonus of £3,000 after 2 years and 4 years’ service
- Relocation package
- NMC revalidation support
- Generous annual leave – matching NHS service annual leave and sick leave
- Expenses paid interview
- Free parking
- Employer contributory pension
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.