Are you looking for ad-hoc work for days and nights? We are working along a leading mental health trust in the Gloucestershire area.
Pulse is a leading UK healthcare provider, having provided staffing solutions since 1987. Making sure their clients and nurses are helped to the highest standards. We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work days in surrounding areas of Gloucester.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Requirements:
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) and would like to register for these opportunities at Pulse, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.