Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) – Wotton Lawn
Pulse Nursing are now in search of Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work earlies and/or lates within the Gloucester area, predominantly in Wotton Lawn.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We can offer you an exciting opportunity to work with established teams in a variety of settings to match your experience.
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Recent experience working in a mental health setting
- Ideally PMVA or equivalent restraint training
- Excellent communication skills
- High standards of compassionate care to patients
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you are an RMN and are interested in registering for these opportunities with Pulse, please call our dedicated team or simply apply below for more details
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.