Pulse is a leading UK healthcare provider, having provided staffing solutions since 1987. Making sure their clients and nurses are helped to the highest standards. We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work days within the Gloucester area. At 2gether trust they serve a combined population of 761,000 people. 96% of services are provided within the community and as close to an individuals' family and friends as possible - this is an essential factor in helping to improve a person's recovery.
- NMC current registration
- Six months minimum post registration experience
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
If you are a RMN and would like to register for these opportunities with Pulse, please apply below and a member of our team will be in touch with you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.