Pulse Nurse are in Demand of Registered Mental Health Nurses for an award winning organisation that is passionate about Mental Health in Exeter,
The trust is in the historical Cathedral city of Exeter that has abundant family amenities and beautiful surrounding countryside. It is situated in the middle of the South West Region with easy access to the countryside and coast of Devon and Cornwall. It is well served by rail, road and air links.
Mental Health Nurse (RMN) Requirements:
- Must be registered with the NMC
- Must have at least six months clinical experience in Mental Health
- Able to adapt to demanding, different and busy hospital environments.
What Pulse can offer General Nurses:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in joining Pulse, please apply below to hear from one of our recruitment team.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.