Exciting new opportunities for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN's) in the Exeter area. Looking for flexible shifts working days and nights.
Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and we wouldn’t be able to excel without their compassionate hard work and support. We are currently looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) to work in the Exeter areas and surrounding areas of South Devon.
What Pulse offers:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Supportive – specialist re-validation support and access to high quality training and development
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNS):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
If you’re a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) looking for flexible shifts in the surrounding areas of South Devon and would like to see what opportunities we could have for you, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.