Exciting opportunities for Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in the East Grinstead area looking for flexible days, nights and weekends. We have a lot of work available in a medium size district hospital working for a large regional health trust with good transport links and lots of work available Pulse are seeking a number of Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs)
We can offer you an exciting opportunity to work with established teams in a variety of settings to match your experience.
We have lots of work available for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) in the East Grinstead and surrounding areas of Sussex offering competitive pay rates and benefits.
What we require from Registered Mental Nurses (RMNS):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
Why choose to work with Pulse?
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you know someone who is a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in the East Grinstead and surrounding area of Sussex and looking for nursing agency work, you can earn £250* for each recommendation.
If you would like to register for these opportunities, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.