I am currently recruiting for Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) in the Crawley and West Sussex area. Lots of shifts available on a very regular basis. Why not try a new way of working – one which suits your lifestyle..
If you have 6 months experience in an acute Mental Health setting we need you. Our client is part of a regional healthcare trust with lots of shifts available.
Pulse is a leading UK healthcare provider, having provided staffing solutions since 1987. Making sure their clients and nurses are helped to the highest standards. We need Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) in the Crawley and West Sussex Area.
Why choose Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses’ (RMN’s):
- Minimum of six months' experience in Acute Mental Health Setting
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) and interested in joining us at Pulse and would like to see what other opportunities, we have in surrounding areas of Crawley and West Sussex. then please please apply below and a member of the Pulse team will be in touch shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
* Terms and Conditions
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.