Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) – Northumberland, North East
Pulse Nursing are registering Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN’s) to work flexible ad hoc shifts at competitive rates of pay in the Northumberland areas. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate and reliable RMN’s who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. You will have the advantage of managing your availability and self-book shifts using our online app, iPoint.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Why join Pulse Nursing Agency?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
Experience / Requirements of an RMN:
- PMVA and/or Mappa training (or equivalent restraint training)
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- Minimum of six months recent experience, as an RMN in an acute setting
- Must have worked in a role as an RMN in the last twelve months
- Able to work efficiently and excellent communication skills
- Clinical references covering the last three years employment
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, evidence of Occupation Health immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
- Current NMC Registration
If this role is of any interest to you, please apply below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.