Are you looking for a new opportunity to work hours that suit you? we have opportunities at a regional trust working in medium sized district hospitals in the Chichester and surrounding areas. The hospitals are serviced well by public transport.
We have some exciting new opportunities for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN's) in the Chichester and West Sussex area. With shifts ranging from days, nights and weekends we have availability to suit all lifestyles.
We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) in Chichester and surrounding areas of West Sussex.
If you want the opportunity to earn more for being loyal then Pulse is the right agency for you.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Requirements for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN):
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available, please apply below and a member of the team with be in touch with you.
T's & C's Apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.