Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do and we wouldn’t be able to excel without their compassionate hard work and support. We are currently recruiting Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) for West Sussex. At St Richards Hospital they provide a full range of major general hospital services. Between 2017 – 2018 they treated 132,992 inpatient and day surgery cases and held 585,037 outpatient appointments. At Pulse we provide an online service Ipoint to book your own shifts and update your availability.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Minimum of six months' experience on Acute medical ward
- PMVA or equivalent training essential.
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunities we have available, please apply below and a member of the team with be in touch with you.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.