Are you an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) looking to work a few extra shifts per month or looking for the flexibility of full time agency?
Pulse Nursing is recruiting dedicated, compassionate and reliable Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) with experience working in a variety of mental health settings in Derbyshire.
Pulse Nursing is an award winning leading supplier to many NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry. We are on several preferred supplier lists and are developing our clients continuously.
Why register with Pulse Nursing Agency?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
Experience / Requirements of an RMN:
- Full PMVA and/or Mappa training (or equivalent restraint training)
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- Minimum of six months recent experience, as an RMN in an acute setting
- Must have worked in a role as an RMN in the last twelve months
- Able to work efficiently and excellent communication skills
- 2 clinical references covering the last three years employment
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, evidence of Occupation Health immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
- Current NMC Registration
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply today and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.